Find Useful Resources Online
- Minnesota Department of Education - Find information on Minnesota's school districts and individual schools. Includes many full-text publications.
- U. S. Department of Education - Find free information for students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Minnesota Education Internet Sites - K-12 public and private schools, state colleges and universities, private colleges and service organizations
- Minnesota Association of Charter Schools - A membership association that promotes innovation, quality, choice, and accountability in public education
- Minnesota Computers for Schools - A Minnesota organization that refurbishes donated computers and provides them to schools at a low cost
- Public Schools Directory - Basic facts and contact information for K - 12 public schools in the U.S.; links to private school and colleges
- Minnesota Virtual High School - A fully accredited online high school for students looking for an alternative to the traditional high school environment
- Minnesota Association of Alternative Programs (MAAP) - Find a wealth of information from this organization dedicated to the improvement of alternative education in Minnesota.
- Minneapolis Community Education - This is a Minneapolis Public Schools listing of services to those taking GED, Adult Basic Education, and English as a Second language.
- GLSEN: The Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network - GLSEN is the leading national education organization focused on sexual orientation and gender identity / expression in schools.
- U.S. Charter Schools - This organization provides research and resources for parents and educators on charter schools.
- Minnesota Field Trip Library - A free online directory of field trip destinations and camps, presenters, speakers, and performers for classroom.
- No Child Left Behind - Official U.S. Department of Education website promoting the new education law and providing state contacts
- AfterSchool.gov - Find hundreds of federal resources that support children and youth during out-of-school hours.
- Sophia - Need a refresher or learning a subject for the first time? Try using Sophia.