Go To Search
City Government - Your Link to NorthfieldCity Services - At Your FingertipsDoing Business - Your Economic GuideOur Community - Northfield HappeningsI Want To... - How Do I...
Related Pages
City of Northfield, MN
801 Washington St.
Northfield, MN 55057
Ph: 507-645-8833

Public Works Permits
The Public Works Department issues permits pertaining to work affecting the city’s infrastructure, including streets, sewer, water, and wastewater.

Right of Way
A right of way permit is required to work within city property, right-of-way or easements. Permit is issued by the Engineering Division, 507-645-3020. After printing and completing the application, submit to the Engineering Division by mail or in person at City Hall.

Driveway / Sidewalk Construction
A driveway permit is required to construct a driveway or sidewalk within the public right-of-way. After printing and completing the application, submit to the City of Northfield by mail or in person.

Barricade & Safety Cone Reservation
A barricade and safety cone reservation form is required to reserve barricades or safety cones.

Dumpster Permit
A dumpster permit  is required to place dumpster on city streets.

Block Party Permit
Block Party Permit is required to block off a city street for an event.