Go To Search
City Government - Your Link to NorthfieldCity Services - At Your FingertipsDoing Business - Your Economic GuideOur Community - Northfield HappeningsI Want To... - How Do I...
Related Pages
City of Northfield, MN
801 Washington St.
Northfield, MN 55057
Ph: 507-645-8833

Street Signs
Traffic sings and street (nameplate) signs on public streets are maintained by the city, while signs on or adjacent to county roads are maintained by either Dakota County or Rice County.

To report a street sign damage on public streets, contact the Public Works Department at 507-645-3050.

To request installation of a new traffic sign please contact Engineering at 507-645-3020.

To request installation of a new STOP sign, please complete Stop Packet
Streets & Parks

1710 Riverview Dr.
Northfield, MN 55057

Ph: 507-645-3050

Monday - Friday
7 a.m. - 4 p.m.